Craniosacral Fascial Therapy
Craniosacral Fascial Therapy is a unique modality that activates unwinding and releasing of tension patterns in the connective tissues (fascia) to increase function within the nervous system, organs, and endocrine system. Fascia is an interconnected web that wraps around every cell of the body that holds structure. The fascia, when strained, can apply tremendous pressure to the nerves, muscles, organs, and bones. When one area has been compromised, it does affect other areas.
Fascia can store memories and imprints of past experiences. This serves us very well unless these experiences are of injury or trauma. By gently releasing fascial tension we let go of those impacts and nurture the whole body. Known to be gentle yet effective, Craniosacral Fascial Therapy can be a key component to healing physical and emotional ailments alike.
Unwinding the fascia tension allows the body and brain to “breathe” again, circulating cerebrospinal fluid, lymph and blood in a healing manner .
A typical session will look like:
- A brief health intake and orthopedic assessment
- The client lying on the table, in comfortable clothing
- Assessment of the cranial and sacral areas with light touch wito assess movement or restriction in the fascia, bones and muscles
- Treatment includes light manipulation of fascia, bones and muscles to release tension and restrictions
Results from Craniosacral Fascial Therapy:
- Reduced inflammation
- Pain relief
- Improved digestion
- Released trauma, supported emotional processing
Conditions treated with Craniosacral Fascial Therapy:
- Postpartum or abdominal pelvic adhesions
- Chronic joint pains of all kinds
- Digestive upsetPrenatal aches and pains
- Newborn stress and colic
Accunect has been recognized as the missing link in healthcare. It helps resolve the imbalances between the mind and the body by calming down the nervous system and restoring health. It also facilitates letting go of old patterns that limit how the body is operating, while helping process stuck thoughts and emotions. Then the whole body is in healing mode and there are more resources available for the body to heal more optimally.
Accunect has effectively helped with allergies, digestive issues, sleep disorders, pain, trauma, fatigue, emotional disorders, childhood conditions, the list goes on. Accunect increases the functional intelligence of the organs, endocrine system, immune system, and nervous system to live a healthy, balanced life.
Therapeutic Massage is a clinical approach to working with muscular disorders to increase mobility, soften strained muscles and bring the body into balance. The massage is tailored to meet your specific needs. People receiving therapeutic massage leave feeling rejuvenated, energized, pain-free, and feeling more connected with their body.
The massage may include the following techniques depending on what’s needed:
- Myofacial Release (or MFR): This modality concentrates on expanding and mobilizing facial restrictions to allow more room for muscular growth and potential. MFR also has a strong impact on all structures and organ systems below the targeted site, creating a deeper sense of healing and balance.
- Neuromuscular Therapy (or NMT): This modality hones in on trigger points, which are bundles of knotted muscle fibers, that when activated refer pain to other areas of the body. NMT strives to retrain or awaken, depending on if those muscles are overly engaged or under-facilitated.
Sports Massage: This is a custom catered massage for active individuals. Depending on if your preparing for an event or just finished, sports massage is designed to optimize performance or to help reduce sore muscles, injuries and fatigue, accelerating the healing process.
Prenatal Massage: Pregnancy massage focuses on adapting to the individual needs during each phase of pregnancy. Certain positioning and restrictions will apply depending on the trimester. The primary focus of prenatal massage is to alleviate areas of tension due to the changes taking place in the body. This massage will benefit both physically and emotionally.
Swedish Massage: A form of therapeutic massage predominantly used for relaxation but integrates in techniques of therapeutic massage for muscular benefit.
Relaxation Massage: The ultimate blissful massage! Perfect for zoning out and letting the lighter pressure and sweeping movements soothe away stress and fatigue. Enjoy centering your awareness to the here and now, while focusing on breath and sensation.