My roles here at Spring:
- General office managerial duties – partnering with my sister to help the office run smoothly
- Administrative Duties/Day-to-Day Operations – work with payroll and getting office staff paid, drop off deposits and complete bi-weekly and monthly totals from the clinic, work to keep the front moving without issue and efficiently
- First contact with patients, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of
Why I chose to be a part of the Spring family:
I had been working at a coffee shop for years and always wanted to be working in a health setting. My sister Whitney had been a part of Spring for a couple of years and had always raved about how great they were and what a positive environment it was to be in. She had been trying for months to get me to consider working for Spring and when the time was right, I made the switch. I haven’t regretted it for a second! I love the people I work with and the atmosphere we provide here at Spring. I stand behind everything we do and offer and am so grateful to have been brought into the world of Naturopathy. After my visits with the doctors in the office and changing my diet around to what works for my body, I have felt a complete shift with my overall well-being. I truly believe in naturopathic medicine and have felt the amazing effects from it. I look forward to my future with Spring and what is in store for the years to come!
Things you may not know about me:
- I can arm knit.
- I am extremely organized.
- I love dancing.
- I am super competitive.
- I’m obsessed with dogs.