My roles here at Spring:
- First contact with patient, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits.\
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out.
- Provides answers for patient questions or concerns and leaves the patient feeling taken care of.
- General office manager duties-partnering with my sister to help the office run smoothly.
- Marketing/Social Media/Events-in charge of our community events, contact, setup, scheduling. Creation of social media content and posts.
Why I chose to be a part of the Spring team:
My role here at Spring has evolved so much from being behind the scenes scanning documents, to reception, and now to being more involved in the inner workings of the SIH business. For me it has always been the people or rather family here at Spring that has driven me to stay and be involved in this clinic. I truly believe in what we are doing here and stand behind all the doctors, providers, and patients on their journeys to leading healthier, happier lives. I have learned so much from working here and could not imagine my life without this Spring family. I am grateful to each and every one of them.
Things you may not know about me!
- I love heavy metal music (among many other types).
- In college I considered moving to Denver or New York to pursue a career in art.
- I have naturally brown hair lol.
- I used to hate running.
- I live in a house made of grain silos.
- I have two dogs-a small Heeler-mix and a giant white Great Pyrenees