Dr. Noelle Butler explains the facts about IV Therapy and Cancer
- Cancer cells are lacking or completely deficient in catalase, an enzyme which transforms oxygen and water into hydrogen peroxide and vice versa. High doses of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) result in the production of peroxides in and around cells. Since cancer cells have very little catalase, they are unable to convert the hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen and consequently are oxidized and killed. So Vitamin C is bad for cancer cells!
- The National Institute of Health (NIH), the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the Food and Drug (FDA) have finally confirmed the research findings that Linus Pauling, PhD, Hugh Riordan, MD, and many other scientists and physicians over the past few decades have conducted regarding the therapeutic utility of treating cancer with IV Vitamin C. The NIH study confirms in vitro, the hypotheses described by Riordan et al in “Intravenous Ascorbate as a Chemotherapeutic and Biologic Response Modifying Agent”: 1) Tumor cells are more susceptible to the effects of high-dose, ascorbate-induced peroxidation products because of a relative catalase deficiency. 2) Concentrations of ascorbate high enough to kill tumor cells likely can be achieved in humans.
- The National Cancer Institute states laboratory studies have shown:
- Treatment with high-dose Vitamin-C slowed the growth and spread of prostate, pancreatic, liver, colon, malignant mesothelioma, neuroblastoma, and other types of cancer cells.
- Combining high-dose Vitamin-C with certain types of chemotherapy may be more effective than chemotherapy alone.
- Combining high-dose Vitamin-C with radiation therapy killed more glioblastoma multiforme cells than radiation therapy alone.
- IV Therapy administers vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients directly into the bloodstream through an IV (intravenous) drip. This safe and powerful therapy supports the immune system and aids in the treatment of cancer. IV substances often used in cancer treatment are: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Amino Acid, Artemisinin, Artesunate, Curcumin, EDTA, Fluconazaole, Glutathione, B vitamins, Iron, Poly MVA, Sodium Bicarbonate and Vitamin C. IV therapy with nutrients may be needed only a few times, or needed weekly for an extended period of time. The benefits and specific regimen are dependent on the individual patient being treated and cancer involved.
- At Spring Integrative Health, with a focus on naturopathic oncology, I use targeted therapies that achieve results both with symptom management and killing cancer cells. IV Vitamin C is the treatment that consistently achieves pain relief, increased energy, and improved outcome of conventional treatment for my patients. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) has shown to be cytotoxic in EVERY SINGLE tested cancer patient with RGCC Onconomics Extracts.