My journey into Massage Therapy:
I am Adam Burke, a Bozeman native. I graduated from Health Works Institute in 2010 and have a passion for massage therapy. Health Works allowed me to study a broad range of massage modalities, in which I was able to find elements from each that enable me to express myself optimally as a therapist.
My massage style incorporates several modalities such as Swedish, myofascial release, neuromuscular therapy, and sports massage. Ultimately, these modalities allow me to maximize my potential to benefit each client’s individual needs. I have been practicing massage for four years now, while working with a myriad of clientele, all with differing age, body types and specific needs.
I tend to see the most tangible results working with chronic ailments such as neck, back and hip pain that are often the result of poor posture and injuries. I strongly believe and recognize that therapeutic massage acts preventatively on the body, reducing stress, promoting healing, and fostering optimal health. In the last four years, I have witnessed life-enhancing transformations with each of my clients, which has been immensely rewarding.
Conditions I love to treat:
- Busy Entrepreneurs/Stress
- Pain management
Things you may not know about me!
- While still attending High School, I worked in Yellowstone National Park for four years. It was a magical experience. I discovered my love for music during this time & met many like-minded forward-thinking individuals.
- In 2005 I spent almost half a year on the North Island of New Zealand with my future wife, who was doing her student teaching there.
- I once spent an entire week camping out on the Lake Plateau. And during this time we discovered a throne shaped quartz crystal formation on a remote ridge line.
- I first learned how to play hand drums while camping at Revenue Flats.
- I enjoy oil painting, watercolors & various mediums for sketches & drawings. I’m admittedly a bit of a closet artist as I’ve never formally shown any of my work.