My Role at Spring Integrative Health
IV/IM Tech- Compound and administer Intravenous Infusions as well as IM injections
Phlebotomist/Lab Tech- Perform routine blood draws and prepare samples for the lab.
Why I chose to be a part of the Spring family:
Working full-time as an EMT then Paramedic in Bozeman for the last 6 years had been both extremely rewarding as well as exhausting. I first learned of Spring as a patient in need of a reset and rebalance and saw quickly that this was just the environment I hoped to belong to. Spring integrative Health has allowed me an avenue to continue pursuing a career in healthcare while giving me a much need respite from the go-go lifestyle of emergency medicine. I really enjoy my role here and aim to provide lab and infusion experiences for patients that are as comfortable as possible. Those many years of finding veins in the back of a moving ambulance give me a great foundation to do just that! This is a great family of providers that I am so thankful to learn from and be around each week.
Things you may not know about me:
- I also teach Wilderness Medicine.
- I lived in Spain for 4 months and love opportunities to speak Spanish.
- My husband and I foster dogs for Heart of the Valley animal shelter. We’re completely in love with all creatures that woof!
- I eat tacos so regularly, that we called our son Taco before he was born.
- I was born and raised in grand ol’ MT and never plan to leave!