Why I Jointed the Spring Family
Treating patients from a naturopathic point-of-view is something I strongly believe in. So much so, my career path lead me to employment in naturopathic clinics. Traveling alongside patients during their health journey and supporting their healing has fed my own soul over the years. I was fortunate to work as a medical assistant for a naturopathic doctor in Billings for several decades. It was there I worked closely with Dr. Jennifer Krieger as her medical assistant. While working in Billings I came to realize my heart longed to be in Bozeman. Doors were opened to me which supported a move to Bozeman along with a connection to Spring Integrative Health. Knowing the beautiful energy Dr. Krieger generates and trusting her words, I was encouraged to apply at Spring. After meeting Dr. Alisun Bonville, I knew I wanted to work with both of these amazing doctors!
Now that I am an integral part of the Spring Team, I awake each day knowing all who work for Spring are happy to be here and are filled with joy knowing we are making a difference in every patient’s life we encounter. My prayer each day is to share light and love.
My Role at Spring Integrative Health
- Medical Assistant for all doctors and residents
- First contact with patients, setting up new patient appointments and scheduling follow up visits
- Coordinates patient check-in and check-out
- Coordinate care between doctors and patients while meeting both of their needs
- Office JOYOLIGIST — want to lear more about this, just ask me!