My roles here at Spring:
Patient information and communication- I work as a liaison between patients and doctors-making sure patients feel listened to and information passed along is detailed and complete.
Why I chose to be a part of the Spring team:
I have always been interested in naturopathic and homeopathic medicine and I truly believe in the integrative approach to healthcare. I have learned so much working at SIH and love that I continue to learn on a daily basis. It is an honor to work with such a wonderful and talented team and also to be a part of our patients journey to better health.
Things you may not know about me!
- I love water – I grew up next to Lake Michigan
- I used to work as a whitewater raft guide
- I have been married to my husband for 12 years and together we have two daughters, one dog, two cats and seven chickens
- I love spending my free time hiking, skiing, camping and in my garden
- One of my favorite jobs was working for Hospice