Hormonal Health and Replacement
“When the hormones are out of whack, it is no joke!” ~Dr. Bonville
Maybe you know how it feels to have your hormones out of balance. Are you tired of mood swings, weight gain, hair loss, acne, low sex drive, irregular or heavy cycles, painful intercourse, or just feeling hot and flashy? Why endure monthly pain, excessive bleeding, menopausal symptoms (for male andropause click here (link to men’s health) and fluctuating emotions?
Let us help you feel like yourself again.
At Spring Integrative Health, our Naturopathic doctors (NDs) love helping women feel great in their body and solving the hormone puzzle! We can provide you with natural ways to balance your hormones and diminish these unpleasant symptoms.
Strategies our NDs use to balance hormonal health:
- Comprehensive female hormone lab testing including blood, urine, and salivary testing
- Harmonize all hormones in the body, not only female hormones but also metabolic, adrenal and thyroid hormones
- Utilize bioidentical hormones exclusively for replacement therapy when appropriate
- Employ a whole-life approach to menopause including physical health, mental-emotional support, lifestyle strategies, and relationship support
- Balance not only hormonal health but also brain (neuro) chemistry for quick and effective symptom management
- Empowering women to take control of their symptoms with individualized tools for symptom management while addressing the underlying cause of the hormonal imbalance
“Hormonal health does not have to be a struggle. When in balance, hormones can help you feel sexy, energized, intuitive, empowered and at home in your body.” ~Dr Bonville
Want to look like the person you feel like on the inside? Want to feel fit and have more energy?
A naturopathic approach to weight loss might be just what you’re searching for.
Most conventional weight loss programs don’t work because they don’t address the underlying causes of the weight gain and they aren’t individualized for the patient. In contrast, at Spring Integrative Health, we approach weight loss from a naturopathic perspective, providing natural, safe, and effective options for a healthy diet and lifestyle, which promotes permanent weight loss.
There are many other factors that play into losing weight besides counting calories and exercising.
- Digestive health
- Optimal adrenal and thyroid function
- Leptin resistance
- Metabolism changes
- Food intolerances
- Toxic burden/detoxification
- Mindfulness and emotional health
- Nutritional deficiencies
- And many other things!
At Spring Integrative Health, our Naturopathic doctors (NDs) customize a plan that fits both your body and your individual needs. From optimizing what is best for you to be eating and drinking to helping you establish a healthy exercise routine, we take into account your unique body chemistry to devise a plan that is best for you.
There are two key components to sustainable weight loss:
- Addressing any underlying causes of the weight gain or inability to lose weight. If these key obstacles are not treated, weight loss and maintaining an ideal body composition are often an uphill battle.
- Focusing on an ideal lifestyle rather than the perfect “weight loss diet.” Serial dieting and fad diets almost always focus on “calories in and calories out”. Though this works for some people to some extent, is it only one small piece of the picture (not to mention it also results in short-term weight loss followed by weight gain).
The bigger picture is about eating and living to support your body. This includes optimizing what you eat, what you drink, how you relax, getting adequate sleep and hydration, engaging in daily movement, and minimizing stress. When all of these components are taken into account and addressed, the results are lasting changes and a healthy body.
Whether you are someone that has struggled with weight gain and difficulty losing weight most of your life, someone that has just found weight loss to be difficult in recent years, or a person who needs a little extra help losing weight from the holidays or just want to be in better shape, our doctors can help you a plan that is perfect for you and easy to follow.
Find out how you can achieve your weight loss goals and maintain them today!
Tools we use to assist weight loss:
- Genetic testing of specific for foods and exercise strategies specific to you
- Hormone testing
- Insulin and blood sugar testing
- MTHFR testing
- Vitamin and nutrient testing
- Food sensitivity testing
- Digestive and stool testing
- Diet analysis
- Meal planning and shopping assistance
- And many more!
Chronic Fatigue/Adrenal Health
Are you feeling run down or have trouble making it through the day? Drinking that extra cup of coffee in the afternoon to keep going?
Have you been told you have chronic fatigue or adrenal fatigue and want to learn more about what that means?
Are you exhausted but can’t seem to get a good nights sleep?
Up to 4 million Americans suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and 80% of those are women! At Spring Integrative Health, our goal is to eliminate the underlying issues that cause the symptoms of fatigue because you deserve to feel alive and energized!
Although there can be many causes of fatigue, the one constant is how deeply fatigue impacts your quality of life. Our definition of fatigue is simply a lack of energy, drive or the vigor you once had. It may manifest as an energy plummet in the afternoon or it could be as debilitating as the lack of energy to get out of bed in the morning.
Symptoms of chronic or adrenal fatigue:
- Chronic pain and inflammation
- Poor memory
- Depression, irritation, and anxiety
- Very low energy, lack of motivation
- Poor immune functioning, easy to get sick
- Inability to handle stressful situations and exercise intolerance
Let’s find solutions to rejuvenate your energy and resiliency! At Spring Integrative Health we work to treat the underlying cause of your fatigue so you can feel like yourself again.
Life is worth living to the fullest!
Fertility and Pregnancy Support
For many couples, the reproductive years can be filled with frustrations such as trouble conceiving, miscarriage, and health challenges during pregnancy such as gestational diabetes and high blood pressure.
Let us help you transform your frustration into your success story.
At Spring Integrative Health, our Naturopathic doctors (NDs) use a functional and naturopathic medical approach to reproductive health. What this means is we help you optimize all areas of your health including hormones, nutrition, diet, and lifestyle to dramatically improve your overall health. A healthy and balanced body increase your chances of experiencing a healthy pregnancy.
Fertility support can start at any time.
Our NDs work with you before you conceive to get your body in tip-top shape for pregnancy. This may include working along with your fertility specialist during IUI or IVF treatments to an increased chance for successful conception and implantation.
Fertility support is a group activity.
Our Naturopathic doctors assess both partners for fertility issues and may do testing to determine if there are any issues preventing conception. Then, our NDs come up with a comprehensive plan to improve conception success. This may include supplements, dietary changes or lifestyle modifications.
Early pregnancy and supportive prenatal care
The Naturopathic doctors at Spring Integrative Health work closely with your obstetrician or midwife to keep you feeling healthy during your pregnancy and to prevent miscarriage. Other symptoms we support are nausea of pregnancy, digestive problems during pregnancy, general aches and pains of pregnancy, preparation for healthy delivery and much more!
Tools we use to support fertility:
- Hormonal testing
- Semen analysis if needed
- Nutrient testing and support
- Autoimmune and inflammatory reduction
- Environmental exposure assessment and clean up strategies
Our goal at Spring Integrative Health is to help you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!