Naturopath Pediatric Care
There is nothing more important than the health of your children! Navigating the needs and health of your kids can be confusing and overwhelming. That’s where Spring Integrative Health comes in! From day one through young adulthood, we can help make your job as a parent less stressful.
The best way to prevent long-term health problems is to stop them before they begin by ensuring healthy childhood development. Let Spring help your family establish lasting health and enjoy a better quality of life starting today!
At Spring our Naturopathic doctors (NDs) perform Well Child Exams, Sports physicals, and offer assistance with feeding, immunization counseling, pediatric naturopathic care when your child is sick, and so much more.
Naturopathic Pediatric Care:
- Wellness & disease prevention
- Digestive issues
- Feeding challenges (infant feeding practices, food introduction, picky eating, general nutritional counseling)
- Colic, infant reflux
- Acute or chronic ear infections
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Eczema & other skin conditions
- Minor injuries
- Sleep challenges
- Anxiety, depression
- ADD and ADHD
- Many other acute and chronic health conditions
Specific Visit Types:
- Well Child Exams
- Sports Physicals
- Acute Visits
- Nutritional Evaluation
- Food Intolerance or Allergy Assessments
- Homeopathic Assessments
- Vaccine Consultation
Our doctors also utilize referrals for specialty care and will help coordinate comprehensive care between multiple providers when necessary.
Naturopathic Prenatal, Perinatal & Postpartum Care
Expanding your family can be an experience that is both exciting and trying. For new families and growing families alike, our Naturopathic Doctors offer education and guidance to optimize your overall health and prepare you for a healthy conception, pregnancy, birth and life with baby.
The preconception period is the best time to assess the overall health of both partners and to address any underlying health concerns. Our doctors will review your health history in detail and determine the need for any exams or bloodwork while providing recommendations to encourage healthy conception and pregnancy.
Pregnancy is a unique experience for every woman and our doctors provide adjunctive care for you in addition to your OB or midwife. While we do not treat pregnancy itself, we can address a variety of health conditions that may arise during these nine months to help you feel your best.
Following the birth of your little one, our doctors will continue to support your health and the health of your family. We are here to help you with recommendations on healing after birth, infant feeding practices, emotional wellbeing, contraception or parenting advice. You’ve heard the saying, “it takes a village to raise a child” and we are excited to be part of your village!
Naturopathic Prenatal Care:
- Assistance with family planning & cycle tracking
- Physical exams and PAP
- Preconception lab work
- Nutrition & lifestyle counseling
- Supplement counseling
- Planning for a home, birth center or hospital birth
Naturopathic Perinatal Care:
- Nausea & vomiting, hyperemesis gravidum
- GI discomfort (constipation & heartburn)
- Pain and discomfort
- Acute illnesses & infections (respiratory, vaginal, urinary, digestive)
- Varicose veins
- Nutritional & lifestyle counseling
Naturopathic Postpartum Care:
- Postpartum healing
- Breastmilk production
- Latch assessment & infant feeding support (formula, breastmilk or mixed)
- Postpartum depression or anxiety
- Hormonal disturbances
- Nutritional & lifestyle counseling
- Contraception counseling
- Parenting support
Our doctors also utilize referrals for additional support and will help coordinate comprehensive care between multiple providers when necessary.