NEW PATIENTS please visit our CONTACT page to schedule.
RETURN PATIENTS: To schedule with Dr. Scott click HERE.
Why did I become a doctor?
I have always had a natural curiosity to understand the world around me and my place within it. It is for this reason I find incredible joy in working with young children and their families. To see the world through a child’s eye is like opening your eyes for the very first time, finding yourself in complete awe of the beauty and magic in front of you. It is this magic that brought me to naturopathic medicine.
Prior to my career as a Naturopathic Physician, I worked closely with families as a nanny and preschool teacher. This experience enabled me to pursue a passion for childhood development and to closely examine the communal and family dynamic as a key component in human health. I deeply believe the health of our communities, as well as our planet, is dependent upon the wellbeing of individuals. This journey of health begins in the womb and continues through infancy, childhood, adolescence and into adulthood.
My clinical practice is guided by my knowledge and passion for pediatrics, family medicine and mental health. I am known for my gentle approach and ability to connect with patients of all ages, while providing safe and effective medical care. I routinely call upon the use of nutrition and lifestyle counseling, play, botanical medicine, hydrotherapy, craniosacral therapy and mind-body medicine techniques such as mindfulness and biofeedback in order to restore health and optimize wellness. I see my role as an educator and guide as I join my patients on their unique journeys towards a vibrant and fulfilling life.
Conditions I love to treat:
- Pediatrics and family medicine
- Prenatal and postpartum health
- Mental and emotional health
- Nutritional challenges including breastfeeding and infant feeding difficulties, food introduction and picky eating
Things you may not know about me:
- My husband and I moved to Montana to pursue our dreams of establishing a homestead and living sustainably off the land.
- I have a love for plant identification, wild-crafting, medicine making and facilitating herb walks.
- I love to explore the natural world through fly fishing, hiking, backpacking, paddle boarding and cross-country skiing.