Come and experience a new kind of healthcare at Spring Integrative Health. Our practitioners are dedicated to personalized care and a collaborative approach; by working together we get big and lasting results! Our board licensed Naturopathic Physicians, Acupuncturist, BodyTalk Specialist, Holistic Dietary Consultant, Massage Therapist and Mental Health Therapist create a community of wellbeing for you and the whole family.
Our Location: 962 Stoneridge Drive, suite 2
For Directions and a map click here. 406-586-2626
Community Clinic is a way for us to help serve people in our community who may not otherwise be able to afford our services. We hold Community Clinic 4 times a year. Each practitioner at Spring donates one day during community clinic week to see patients (clients) at a reduced rate of $42, for a 45 min appointment. Spring then turns around and donates the money to a non profit in the Gallatin Valley community. In the past we have donated to Gallatin Valley Circle of Compassion, Thrive, Reach, Darcy Buhmann Memorial Fund, Gallatin Valley Farm to School, Payden Memorial Foundation and others.
- NEXT COMMUNITY CLINIC DAYS: October 16-20, 2017 ~~ No doubt, there is something magical when the fall light shines on the cottonwoods and aspens. So bundle up and invite a friend to get out and enjoy the fall weather on some of our community trails… many of which have been made possible by the Gallatin Valley Land Trust. This October, Spring will be honoring GVLT for their work in making ours a better community. Join us for Community Clinic days. And see you on the trails!
- Enjoy shopping in our retail space! There are local and unique gifts. Stop by and check it out!
- Spring’s July Community Clinic raised over $1200 to support HAVEN, our community advocate and services provider for all those touched by domestic violence. Thanks, HAVEN, for the work you do!
- Spring’s April Community Clinic raised over $1500 to support Montana Outdoor Science School and the amazing programs that offer Bozeman kids a real connection to both science and nature. Thanks, MOSS, for investing in our future.
- Spring’s January Community Clinic raised over $1600 to support “Yoga for All”, a program of free yoga classes at the Bozeman Public Library funded by the Bozeman Public Library Foundation!
- Spring Integrative Health is sponsoring Steven Jennings Event – Based on his work with death and dying. Through his work a documentary movie was released – Griefwalker – A lyrical, poetic portrait of Stephen Jenkinson‘s work with dying people.
- October 29th 7-9pm – Steven Jenkinson’s evening talk on SHOULD THE TREE BE WITHERED ~~ This is an evening for grief and wonder, some prescription scribbled sand for what a withered world might now ask of us. Venue: Pilgrim Congregational Church
- October 30th 9:30am-3:30pm – Steven Jenkinson’a discussion on DIE WISE Making Meaning ~~ Dying well is not a matter of enlightened self-interest or personal preference. Dying well must become an obligation that living people and dying people owe to each other and to those to come. Venue: Pilgrim Congregational Church